CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Friday!

Hi and Welcome!

Thanks everyone for the follows. Sorry I haven't posted anything this week. As of Wendesday evening I finished up with classes. YAY!! I hope everyone had a fun Cinco de Mayo yesterday. I spent all day outside cleaning my new car, DOUBLE YAY! 


Don't forget to enter the Spring Carnival Hop   it ends May 8th at 11:59. Also if you haven't already enter my giveaway for a Prize Pack that ends tonight at 11:59. Both of these giveaways are hosted on my other blog New Reading Mania. Soon I'm going to do a awesome giveaway specifically for here! 


Later tonight or early tomorrow I'm going to have a review up for Storm Born by Richelle Mead and one for Blood Song by Cat Adams. 


I hope everyone has a great weekend!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment